Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Brrrrr....it's white outside!

I guess today's snow made me think of snow, so I scrapped a page from our spring break trip. I am sure it had nothing to do with the fact that it was the next event I had not scrapped yet! I actually found a page I had started (way back) when I went to save this one. But I liked this one better so I deleted the old one. lol

Every year one of our very first stops in town is to hit Pizza Hut as we roll in. The kids like to say it is tradition! I thought the picture of the line of red lights was really funny...I think we managed to hit it just right and make it through them all on green. This is one of many more pages from this trip to come..we had an awesome time and no one broke anything this year! Yay Tami!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice page. So is it still snowing in Texas?
Nana

Lisa Laxton said...

No more snow at the moment! Guess Courtney ran it off...