Saturday, March 6, 2010

New page...new chapter in life

Well...as some of you know things are really changing for the Laxton Family. It is 3 am and I can't sleep so I thought I would type a short post and share a new page with you all. We are in the process of moving back to Ada. And it is a process that is happening much faster than I expected it to. Roger and the boys are already there...in a small rent house we found that Chris and Lila will stay in once we find a house large enough for us. I planned to let Kylie finish the year here and sell the house then join them.


I figured who knows how long it will take me to find work so I will apply for a few and see what happens. Well, long story short..I start in the HR Dept of the Commerce Division of the Chickasaw Nation on Monday! I guess you can say my head is really spinning right now...


Here is my most recent completion on trying to get my 2009 Project 365 pages done. Then I still have the rest of the year to finish!
Some of you may have seen it on facebook...I just never got around to posting it here.

No comments: