Wednesday, January 27, 2010

For my friend Deann

Today's class went really well. Once the class was over we made a quick trip to buy some groceries and I came home to find harrassing messages from my dear friend and student... ;`P

So here are some pictures of how I spent the rest of my afternoon just for her.


Southern Salsa and chips for an afternoon snack! The roast smells yummy cooking...

And then I made some dessert for tonight...although I didn't wait to try them out.





Yummy! Whatever Deann!!!

:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WHATEVER, MARTHA!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy.... Great pictures. I want some.
Nana

Liz said...

Wow really this is Wednesday night dinner? REALLY glad Jim does not read your blog!

Anonymous said...

I sure would like to have some of those Strawberries. They look soooo good again this morning. Come see me and bring me some. :)
Love you.
Nana