Friday, July 9, 2010

Where oh where could they be???

Could someone PULEEEEZZZZE tell me where 2 - yes I said 2 - TWO!!!! of our cordless phones have totally disappeared to?!?!?!?!?!?!? I have looked everywhere I can think to look. I know they were here, so they weren't lost in the move - can't blame that. I have checked all the kids rooms, in the furniture, checked our room, under the beds, in drawers, in the garage...EVERYWHERE!!!!!! WHERE THE HECK COULD THEY BE???? If they show up at your house could you please send them home!!!!!!!! Thank You!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I always find things stuck inside the couch, under the cushions pushed way down between the arm or the back. Or in my boys' room under a pile of toys!

Anonymous said...

Your looking at the wrong house. I am sure since you won't let Adri play with the remotes she took the phones home in her diaper bag to teach you and Gramps a lesson. LOL
MOM