Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dust bunnies and cobwebs....

Wow...would you look at the cobwebs in here!  Who is supposed to be keeping this place up? Me?  Are you sure?  I am pretty sure I told someone else to do it!  Oh well, if you want something done right...

I can't believe it has been as long as it has since I posted regularly.  Life seems to have been such a whirl wind this last year and a half or so.  I don't know if I will go back and "relive" the whirl wind in detail here, but I do want to try and MAKE more time for "me" stuff.

Blogging, scrapping and who knows...my kids might even let me take a new picture of them every now and then since they are getting a little older.  I am not going to start my family update tonight...but I promise to be back soon to do that.

In the mean time, for your blog reading entertainment...I think it would be fun to revisit some of my old posts on occasion.  So I will start with one of those tonight!

I thought I would find a old post from a previous November...but I settled on one that talks about a serious subject for all of us who are no longer 18 years old!

Enjoy...Kicking and Screaming...

No comments: