Monday, June 8, 2009

Playing with more pictures...

Like Liz did awhile back...I am playing with my manual camera settings. I took these day before yesterday using my manual settings, but did have to lighten them slightly in my software. (I think my screen is set too bright on my camera which affects how the pictures appears. I will adjust that and try more. But with lightroom, I adjust one picture and then sync all the other pictures from the same time to match that one. With my old software, I would have to adjust each picture separately which can be extremely time consuming when you are like me and take lots and lots of pictures!

What I love about these though is her eyes. Look at the detail in the catch lights in the first one. The second one is not quite as sharp as the first but is still pretty good.



Here are a few more of the flowers from my front flower beds that were begging for a portrait session of their very own.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Great shots - at the risk of sounding like my Dad did you notice how well you can see the food in the back of her mouth in the first one - she was eating something green!

Lisa Laxton said...

lol! It is funny you mentioned that! I almost put - Please pardon the pickle peeking out from her teeth! That is funny...

Anonymous said...

She does look sweet, pickle and all.
Nana