Saturday, June 27, 2009

Whew!

Boy, am I relieved! I am so glad I didn't rush out and have another baby so Kylie could have a little sister!

Yesterday Little Sister's arms fell off (the tape didn't hold long) so Kylie put her in the kitchen to await uhm, surgery to replace them. This morning while cleaning, I told her that Little Sister needed to go upstairs and out of the kitchen. A thoughtful haze passed over her face and she looked at me with a shrug and said "I guess she can go outside". I stopped and asked "You mean to the trash?" Kylie replied "Yea"... So I said "Ok...then take her out". She said "You will have to do it...I can't bear to watch". LOL (which I think is her way of getting out of taking out the trash!)

So the moral to this story could be that Kylie wants a little sister as long as she doesn't have to share her room with her! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smart Kid!!!! LOL
Nana
Welcome back missed you. I do know you are busy.