Monday, July 6, 2009

On a roll...

Well, not exactly. I am not sure you can count 2 days in a row...a roll! But it is a start!!! So back off and give a girl an "A" for effort... I decided that tonight I would do something other than a project 365 page so I went back to the first undone page for 2009 and finished it. It was Josh's birthday dinner. It is our family tradition that the birthday person picks a place and we all go to dinner.

I have to say our kids are more than a little spoiled me thinks! They don't pick places like the local hamburger joint...no sir'ee! They go for the gold and go for places like Red Lobster and Saltgrass Steak House....where they order the best steak or maybe the lobster! I order a salad and a small steak or maybe the chicken tenders! Must be nice to be spoiled...I wouldn't know...

HA! LOL!!! Yeah right...I know - whatever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this page too. Great pictures. The whole family enjoy the birthday dinners and it is great you have a page to document it.
Nana