Friday, February 5, 2010

Josh is 18!!!

Can you believe it? Where has the time gone...where has my once sweet little boy gone? He has been replaced by some big ol' basketball playing dude! We went to our usual family dinner a night early this year because Josh had plans for tonight with "important" people. Not sure if it was the Red Lobster or something else, but several of us ended up getting sick. It start in the middle of the night. Cameron and Lila had it worse than the rest of us, but it seems to be over for the most part.

I made him a cake...it is still in the kitchen looking just like this. His plans were SOOOO important, he left before we got to the cake! We should have cut a big corner of it to eat while he was gone!


This was the best picture I was able to get..I should have posted the bad ones!

It is hard to imagine that in June Josh will graduate and be heading off to college somewhere. Wow...Happy Birthday Dude!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I still have the image in my mind of him running down the hall when he was about 2 with his hands over his butt saying "no Daddy no" when he and Chris got out of bed about 20 times one night when we were there playing moon! Happy Birthday Josh I can't believe you are 18!

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday to Josh! It's crazy how time flies huh?!

Anonymous said...

My Joshie (as Mary says) was an awesome little boy and now is an awesome young man. It is hard to believe he is 18 and about to graduate high school.

I can't help but smile when I picture that little guy looking up at his Papa Eddie and saying "youse mean, policeman get you".

Anonymous said...

Opps Nana forgot to sign my post but I bet everyone knows which one it is.
Nana