Monday, February 15, 2010

Dallas Snow...the sequel! Part 2

Dallas Snow 2010- The Sequel! Part 2



Kylie and Roger made Mr. Tude a friend. We will just call him Big Dude! Roger wanted to made Big Dude BIG to see how long he would last once the snow started to melt. I will keep you posted. on that.


The battle was on...but didn't last too long. Kylie had a hard time launching her snowballs far enough to be effective and actually hit Roger.

I have no idea why this one loaded on its side, but if you turn your head sideways you see how it is supposed to look. I am sure no one will laugh at you while you do it!

I spent way more time helping Kylie build her fort than she spent defending it!

And last but not least - here is my most recent scrapbook page. Would you believe I even did a paper scrapbook page also! Can you imagine that?!?!?!?!?!












1 comment:

Liz said...

Mary was also eating snow and with 3 dogs I have to hope it was not yellow!