Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow pictures and a new Scrapbook page...Part 1

Well the final snowfall total was 12"! Can you believe that? 12" of snow in Dallas, TX! It is in the record books now. I think Kylie was in heaven. She and Roger spent lots of time outside building snowmen, a fort, having a war and just plain horsing around. Even after Dad had enough, she kept on and built herself a throne and some other "furniture". I guess she is an Ice Princess... Roger thought throwing snowball at me and "MY CAMERA" was a fun thing to do...I strongly disagree on many levels.
Chris went out to help Ms. Kylie with her first snow man.

This is Mr. Tude...cuz he is sporting an attitude! lol

Full length view..

Josh only stayed out long enough to exchange a few snowballs with Chris. Cameron played in the snow as well, just not at the house where I could get pics. He went somewhere to hang with people much cooler than us!

Kylie liked Dad's idea and threw snowballs at me and "MY CAMERA" as well. I will get even eventually...


This was her posed picture for the day.

Just playing with my camera a little when the snow first got heavy.

Full view of the house...although this was early on in the snowfall. Maybe only 3" or so...
I have more I want to add but it won't let me so...I am going to do a part 2.
To be continued...

No comments: