Saturday, December 6, 2008

Home Alone..




Well not really. Roger, Chris, Cameron, Justin (friend of Chris') and Jim left this afternoon to go pheasant hunting in Lubbock. Chris got one last year that we got mounted and it is now hanging on the wall in Roger's study next to Josh's deer. This is the 3rd time that the guys have made this trip. Papa Eddie was supposed to join them but he ended up getting sick and Oklahoma over Thanksgiving and had to bow out of attending. Josh was planning to go but ended up needing to work so he is here with me and Kylie. I don't think the trip is as much about getting anything as it is about just hanging out and spending quality time together. I know that is what Papa Eddie was looking forward to. He enjoyed the trip a lot last year.
Liz sent me a Dec. daily photo challenge and I have not been very good at keeping up with it, so I have to get on the ball with that one. I completed two more Christmas 2007 layouts today! At this rate I should be all caught up, uhmmm sometime in 2011! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job!! Picures look great. You are correct, Papa Eddie really looks forward to this hunting trip each year so he has quality time with all the boys. It's good that they go. He was very disapointed that he got sick. I did't cancel his tickets until the morning he was supposed to leave.
Nana

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of our 3 adorable silly girls. They make me smile everytime I look at them.
Nana