Friday, December 26, 2008

Steamboat Springs, CO




We are now in Steamboat for the weekend. Roger and I that is. Tomorrow is our 22nd anniversary. Roger and I first came to Steamboat skiing with the youth group in highschool. This is our 7th trip here and our first ever trip alone. It is in the lower teens here and quite a bit colder that when we usually come in March. We came through a pretty good snow storm coming in, so the mountain should have fresh powder for skiing in the morning! I took a couple of pictures on the way up that I thought I would share with everyone.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like you are having an awesome time!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, sorry they really don't look real, look more like a magazine or calendar. I can't imagine it quite that cold. Be safe and have fun.
Nana