Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Know who your friends are...

It is important to know who your friends are...I have always thought I was Liz's favorite SIL. She has always been super helpful when I start something she has already had experience in. So I have really been trying to return the favor and let her know when I find out about anything new she might not know about.

But she has been holding out on me! I found out about a really cool time saving extraction tool last night, so the first thing I did was drop Liz an email to make sure she was well informed. I wake up this morning to an email that says...Oh, yea..I use it already. Hello...friend! Did you not think I was worthy to know about this? Just think of all the time it would have saved me! Now I see how you are....


;)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Sorry about that Lisa I really didn't think about it - I have been using it for quite a while I guess I was taking it for granted!

Lisa Laxton said...

It is ok...I will get over it. sniff... lol

I am just glad I they mentioned it again last night. It is a real time saver!