Saturday, January 10, 2009

All's quiet on the home front...


Things have been pretty quiet around here lately. Roger and Chris went duck hunting with Jim again this morning and I am about to take a shower and get around to go get my coach's badge for basketball. No, I am not 'really' coaching. But if Roger was to end up out of town, the boys could not play without a badged coach on the bench. I only had to fill in once last year and hopefully none this year! It interfers with me taking pictures! The first games of the season are today and the boys are both very excited about it starting. Cameron's team is the Sooners and Josh has all of his Eagles returning. They have been very successful in the league and have managed to keep almost the entire team together for several season. It has been fun watching them all learn and grow together for so long. Best of wishes for a great season this year to both of them!


I am adding a page about Kylie that completed for a challenge...I like how it turned out. It is a bulletin board, but I guess if I have to tell you that then then I failed at duplicating the look huh?

4 comments:

Liz said...

I am just glad they are practicing their ducks calls on the ducks and not us!

Liz said...

Oh I like the page too I can't believe how much older she looks now!

Lisa Laxton said...

Amen Sista!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great the boys are out hunting. It is great that you can fill in as coach when needed, but I'm sure everyone misses the pictures if you can't stay behind the camera.
I really like Kylie's page too.
Nana