Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Am I a bad person?


I can't really say I don't care at ALL about politics. I usually have a pretty strong opinion (although not as strong as Josh's) of who I want for President. We will suffice it to say, my candidate did not win. And while I loosely pay attention to what is said by each in the "race", I rarely believe them. I think that most politicians say exactly what they think they need to say to be elected and then change their song once they are to do pretty much whatever they want. That being said, I rarely ever watch an inaguration. Does that make me a bad person or mean I don't care enough? Am I not patriotic enough? I don't think so...well at least I hope not!


I have started a new class for my digital scrapbooking at jessicasprague.com. Liz has already done this class so nothing I post will impress her, ;) but maybe some of you others will be a little impressed! Here is my first LO using some of the techniques in lesson one. I am always so impressed with her classes. She really does an awesome job! I will do a second page soon to go along with this one.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I didn't watch it either I was working so I do not end up being one of the millions without a job. Quite honestly I was not excited about either candidate I did like Sarah Palin lack of experience or not I think she "got it" as far as what is important to real people.

Lisa Laxton said...

Hey! I am one of the millions without a job! ;`p

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch it either. I too had to work, but guess what, I wouldn't have watched it if I was home. Guess I am a bad person too if you are Lisa. I don't think we are bad, we are just tired of it all. My candidate didn't win either. I like you Liz, liked Sahah Palin.
Great page Lisa.
Nana

Mindy said...

Love the page - great job! I took that class too and totally loved every minute of it. Jessica is an amazing teacher.