Saturday, January 3, 2009

Making time to scrap!


I haven't made much time lately to scrap, so since I got a new kit yesterday from Christine to play with I did a birthday page for Kylie.
It is quite quiet in the house this morning...the boys all went duck hunting with their dad and Uncle Jim and Kylie stayed the night a friends house last night. Well it was quiet...someone's alarm is going off upstairs. Guess I will go see if I can turn it off...it is very loud!

Hope everyone had a great new year and that your 2009 brings you joy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great page. Enjoy the quite, it won't last (thank goodness). Glad we at least got to start the new year out with you, maybe that will make for a fantastic year. I'm sure ALL the boys are having a great time hunting.
Nana

Liz said...

Project 365 is calling your name...

Lisa Laxton said...

They have been talking about it on SG's also. I will see what I can do! I still have to put the pictures in the template for Dec.