Monday, January 5, 2009

Brrrr...it's cold out there!


Well there is a winter chill in the air and in the house...my feet are freezing! Today was the day to play catch up! I went through all the mail (mostly junk) and paid some bills. It was nice to get a little catching up done.

I have been doing good at keeping up with my picture a day so far and I am trying to think of different things to take pictures of. While I def. want pics of my family included, I am also thinking about ways to tell more about our day to day lives. Another thing I have been planning is to try and put more of myself in my books. Not really more pictures of me, but more "about" me. My thought is that these books are a way that even my great great grandkids that I might not even ever meet, would be able to learn what I was all about.

I did another page this evening. It is alittle different from what I have done before...I was trying out a new technique I read about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really great. I love it. We definately do have beautiful girls.
Nana