Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dec Pic a Day


Liz challenged me to a pic a day challenge for December. I didn't quite make it so I faked it! Some of the pictures are a little off with the dates they were actually taken, but if you don't tell Liz, I won't tell Liz. What she doesn't know won't hurt her! ;)

Roger and the boys had a lot of fun hunting today. He said they leaAdd Imagerned somethings and he worked on learning some more tonight. I think it is awesome that they are out hanging out and having fun...not so awesome is me having to sit here tonight while he watches a video that teaches him to use a duck call properly! Ugh! Just shoot me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!! Tomorrow I will have to show these to Papa. He is already in bed. Great Job. He'll also be interested to hear about the duck call vidio.
Nana

Liz said...

Oh I feel your pain on the duck call thing Jim was doing the same thing and bought the loudest duck call known to man! I tried to be patient but he pretty much drove me out of the kitchen into my bathroom (with both girls and the dog) with the doors shut in between.

You faked the layout - oh well its still December of 2008 pictures right?

Lisa Laxton said...

Oh yes..they are all Dec 2008. Mine ended up being more like 31 pics of December rather than a pic a day in December.