Monday, March 9, 2009

Look out world....here comes Cameron!!!

Well, he did it. Cameron is now a permitted student driver. He was a little nervous as we were leaving the DPS office. He was looking around and he turned to me and said "Where did all of these trucks come from? There weren't this many when we came!" Then he said "I think 55 is too fast right now." I bet he gets over that second that one fast!

Now for a story on Kylie...this girl has a way of just cracking us up! When we left the gym on saturday she wanted to go to Target with me and mom. I told her she had to go with Dad and go take a shower because she was getting a bit smelly. She said "You won't get rid of me that easy...you haven't smelled the last of me!!!" Mom and I nearly died laughing. She is a little stinker even when she is all nice and clean and shiny!

3 comments:

Liz said...

She is funny - must be Nana's smelly gene coming out on her!

Anonymous said...

Ok Liz, careful....... Nana will get you. She is adorable and quite the character. That's my Granddaughter. If my Granddaughers tell you that you smell like Nana, you know that has to be good. They all love their Nana!!!
I'm proud of you Cameron. Take it at your own pace. Always be comfortable with your driving. (Your right Lisa, that probably won't last long so enjoy. :)
Nana

Cheri said...

Little stinker...pun intended on your part I'm sure, lol!;)