Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not much happening...

Well, since I got back from our vacation I have been working really hard on marketing my photography business. It is kind of like a well kept secret! lol I have a few people who contact me regularly for pictures and they have been spreading information by word of mouth, but it is so hard to build a business without a huge marketing budget.

I have added a slide show on this page of some of my work because I have had some requests for samples and with my website not being completed yet, this was the best way I could think of to make it available to the public for viewing. I would love to hear what you all think. Thanks!

Kylie is starting basketball this season and Roger said she made the most shots at her first practice...so maybe this is going to be her sport! Their first game will be this weekend and I can't wait to take pictures! I will post some for you afterward.

5 comments:

Cheri said...

You've got some awesome photos there on your slide show! I wish you the best of luck in your business!!

Anonymous said...

I think it is really neat, you do have some realy great pictures. Hope Kylie enjoys basketball.
Also glad to know Roger didn't leave you at Steamboat and I don't have to send out the ski patrol.
Nana

Liz said...

Nana you shouldn't have said that next year he may leave them all there!

Mom to Four said...

like the slide show-some great shots with ''catch lights' in their eyes. Can't wait to see more :) Good Luck!

Thauna said...

I LOVE your slide show! Really great shots. I would love to get a side business going as well...I wish you the best! It's so much fun to take a great shot. Can't wait to see your website!