Sunday, May 10, 2009

A couple more projects...

I had to wait until today to share this picture with you since it was for Mom to use in a picture frame she got Mamaw for mother's day.


Now for any of you who follow my photography blog also, you saw this one earlier. But since she is such a cutie...and family, I wanted to share it here also.

Lil Miss Brighton is our newest family addition to the Brad and Shannon Smith group..isn't she a sweetie! She was a sleepy sweetie...she slept almost the entire day on Easter. She was awake just long enough one time to get her diaper changed and was back out again soon after!



I added the individual pictures for those of you who might like to see them larger or save them to your computer. If you want me to email them to you or order you prints, just let me know.

No comments: