Friday, May 1, 2009

New school pictures!



You may recall that I was not totally happy with Kylie's last ones. These are soooo much better. But you know me, I can not leave well enough alone..so I had to edit this one also. I think it turned out very sweet! She looks so cute! This is a post that normally now I would have posted this on my http://memoriesbylisa.blogspot.com blog since it is about photography, but this one is family so I posted it here. I am also including the one without the comparison, because I know Nana likes to download and save the pictures we post.



The method used here was from a tutorial found here http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Liz said...

She looks beautiful! 5x7 for the mantle please!!

Lisa Laxton said...

So do you want the edited or unedited?

Mimi said...

We almost always edit the school ones too! I LOVE the way you edited this one! And she is BEAUTIFUL!

Thauna said...

love your edited version!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what are my babies doing growing up so fast. This is a great picture and I love your edit Lisa. Now if I can get my computer at home to work. I shouldn't be doing this at work.
Nana

Heather said...

Beautiful Lisa. She is such a little sweetie! Great job on the post processing.

Anonymous said...

Precious........ May be time to update my picture in the Granddaughter group in the living room.
Nana