Saturday, May 9, 2009

What a week...

Isn't it strange how some weeks seem to drag on and on and then others just zip right past? This week was kind of in the middle...it didn't drag all the time but some days seemed longer than others. The rain wasn't as frequent but the humidity was brutal!

On Thursday (as Josh puts it), I was the ONLY Mom to go to the citizenship breakfast. There were a couple of others there...he just couldn't see anything but me through his embarrassment. I pointed out to him he should be glad his mom loves and is proud of him! I mean really...it isn't like I climbed up on the table to take my pictures...although that probably would have been a great angle! And I didn't get the best shots anyways...



Kylie had a special project for school this week also. They were being entrepreneurs..they had to come up with a product that they could sell to their class mates. Kylie made paper flowers and sold those.


Aren't they cute? The flowers and the girlie too!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

ha ha I know the feeling on that embarrassed of mom being there... and you'd think they'd be used to it by now! You wouldn't want to miss that! Congrats again! And how cute is Kylie with her basket of flowers! I know I would've bought... how fun! :)

Anonymous said...

It is only pretend, you know they would be dissapointed if Mom wasn't there.
Fun flowers Kylie made, bet they were a hit at school.
Nana