Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Notes from the teacher...

Hi Lisa,

I want to let you know that I nominated Josh for the Citizenship Award in recognition of his character and hard work. Josh always has a positive attitude, is self-motivated while completing class work, and always provides great feedback during class discussion. I have noticed that Josh is mindful of his work and puts extra effort and quality in his assignments. The school will honor him during a Citizenship breakfast this Thursday, May 7 at 9:30 in the library where he will get his certificate. Tomorrow morning, I will give him his recognition letter (although I already told him he was nominated).

It is students like Josh who make teaching such a fun, rewarding career!

Thanks,

(Name Removed for Privacy)
English III Teacher

Awww....I am so proud!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Wow way to go Josh better use her as a reference when you apply to OU!

Mimi said...

AWESOME!!!!! It's moments like that, that make it easy to be a mom, huh?!!!! Good job, Josh!!!

Anonymous said...

Super Fantastic!!! That's our Josh. Proud Mom & Dad.
Nana