Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kylie and Crystal photo shoot...


Today was such a nice day, I made a last minute decision to go play with my camera some. So Kylie and her friend Crystal and I made a trip to the creek. Which was also occupied by a small snake! After avoiding the snake, we did manage to get a few decent ones. I have to be honest, the taking pictures in the gym then leaving and going outside has really been messing me up. I am sooooo used to just using the auto setting and not having to worry about my white balance that I forget to change it. So, I am really going to have to start kicking myself into gear and get my equipment check list done at the start of each session. That being said...I got some decent ones but I had to do way too much processing to them and I am not really happy with them...so we will be doing it again next week...hopefully without an encore appearance from the snake!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww these are sooooooo cute. I love shots with the water.
Mom

Mimi said...

These are so cute and I absolutely love the first one of them in the hats! it could be so fun if you played with the coloring like sepia, black and white with some color still there like the bow on the hat or something... I don't know... it just looks like they are on an old fashioned picnic or something with those hats and it made me envision that type of coloring. I love pics like this... FUN!
And CUTE girls by the way! :)

Cheri said...

These are fabulous! You're doing a great job with your photography business Lisa!