Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Are you ready for some football?


Ready or not hear it comes! Cameron had his first real JV game last Thursday. I had a memory card issue and didn't get many pictures. But I am glad I figured out what was up with it! I had a ton of pictures on the card from an older shoot that I didn't delete. I couldn't see them because they were taken with a different camera so they didn't show up until uploaded the football pictures. I could see them on my computer. Lesson learned!



Cameron didn't get much playing time this week due to just coming off of injury the day before. He is usually 1st string linebacker, but only got in on about 7 snaps. (They put him back at 1st string yesterday at practice) He was very disappointed and it didn't help any that they lost the game to boot. Cameron is number 46 this year and is the one making the tackle in the pictures I posted. There not the best pictures I have ever taken, but they are pictures!


Oh! More good news is...I can officially go on the field at all the home JV games and take pictures! I have a field pass from the school! woohoo! No more, I am sorry Ma'am but you can't come out here! lol Maybe it will make for better pictures this year! Maybe....

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Funny, I just posted about football too. lol Don't you just love this time of year? Our kid reinjured his ankle last week so he had a hard JV game and didn't get as much time in Varsity as he would have liked but it seems to be healing and he's back at it. He is the starting defensive end and also guard on his JV team and then he plays Varsity too, in those positions.
Your pictures look good! So, are you ready to watch those Sooners take down the BYU Cougars this week?! I am... and they better or I will never hear the end of it in my house... lol
Well, have a GREAT day and enjoy the football season! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Cameron's game with us. Go Cameron!!!!! I love it.
Nana