Sunday, September 13, 2009

Homecoming came and uhm...went!



Well tonight was the night! It rained pretty much ALL day today! Cameron got dressed and picked Kayla up. Roger let him take the caddy so they were ridin' in style instead in my mommy mobile! They took pictures at her house then came by here to do the same. They looked very snazzy. Dinner was a trip to the new BJ's here and then on to the dance. We got a call at 8:35 pm. They were still standing in line outside the school (in the sprinkling rain!) with a huge crowd of kids waiting to get to the door and be admitted. So the group had talked and decided that instead of continuing to wait, they would all load up and just head to the bowling alley! Well alrighty then! lol They came by the house and changed into goofy outfits and headed out to meet their friends.

I sent my little camera with them so maybe we will have some fun photos from that also! lol In the meantime, here are the ones I got tonight.

This is him auditioning for the Secret Service! I think he could get that gig! lol

OMG! He just got home and they got some hilarious pics at the bowling alley. I will save them for a post tomorrow!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

oh my, this gave me a good laugh... after getting all dressed up to end up coming home and changing to go bowling.... LOVE IT! I can't wait to see the pics!!!

Liz said...

Cameron has a girlfriend - that makes me giggle!

Anonymous said...

Good looking kids.
Nana