Saturday, September 19, 2009

My sweet baby girl...


Sometimes being a parent can be hard...but once in awhile your kids do something that is so sweet and just erases all the sadness and pain!

Last night I logged Kylie in on my office computer for her to get on FB and play games. Because we have sent the upstairs computer to get "washed" and she doesn't have one right now. We have problems with my desktop maintaining a wireless connection. That was one of the main reasons I started using my laptop...which I love now. I don't have many options in that room as it is not hardwired for a connection. (Now back to the original story after that short detour.) So, she was having problems and instead of asking for help she opened word and typed this for me...

"Mom Love"

Moms you can't live with out there. They love you. They care for you. And they're the ones you love. They're there when you need them. They're there when you need a hug. They're there when you fall to help you get back on you're feet. They're there when you need a kiss. They feed you when you can't. They're there when you need help with something. And last but not least they are the very very best!

All I can say is wow! She printed it and put it in my chair. I am so impressed...I sure am glad we tried one more time for that baby girl!! sniff sniff

**not the best picture..I might can sharpen it up, but I still like it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet and I think the picture is perfect. She is so pretty and growing up much too fast. Good thing she has 3 big brothers to help Dad chase off all the boys in a few.
Nana

Amysout said...

What a sweet girl! Mine will do that for me too - leave notes around my desk & write messages on my notes too! It's these little things, that add up over time, that keep me going!

Mimi said...

ah so so so sweet! I love it when I get little notes from my kids telling me they love me! Definitely something to save!

Liz said...

How sweet the kids have gotten sweeter as you kept having them!