Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Football time again!

This week the varsity had their game on Thursday so the JV games got moved to Saturday. Remember Cameron is number 46 and he is wearing the red under armour shirt with the white stitching. In the action shots he is either in pursuit or making the tackle.








In the standing still shots he is standing still! lol I was very upset about some shots I missed at this game though. At one point the boys had their opponents at their own goal line. I was all set up at the end of the line of scrimmage ready to get the shots...I had my 70-200 lens on and when I turned to take the shots the action was closer than the 70 and my camera would not shoot! The problem was that Cameron made a hit that caused a fumble and resulted in a safety!!!! I was there! I was ready! I had my camera up and in position!!! But noooooo!!!! I still didn't get the shot!!! I am soooo bummed! Oh well....maybe next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures look good. Great job Cameron.
Nana

Liz said...

Who knew Cameron would like running into people and knocking them down?