Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Running behind...

I haven't been doing very good at staying current on my blog lately...so here is a little catch up post.

School started!

Josh is a Senior this year (I know!! Can you believe it!?!?!?!) and Cameron is a Sophomore. So they are both at the high school. Of course, their schedules don't sync up so they can't really even ride together. Josh has a first period class and Cameron does not. So Josh has to be there around 8 and Cameron not until 9.


Kylie is growing up soooo fast! She is in 3rd grade now! Her teacher this year is Ms. Philips and Kylie seems to really like her.



Cameron turning 16 isn't new news but him getting his actually drivers licenses is!


I have to admit, that Roger and I were both more than a little concerned with how Cameron would do as a driver. He always does everything full bore, so there was always a real chance he would be a maniac driver. But...to my surprise he has turned out to be a very calm courteous driver. I like to think is was all my teaching that did the trick! ;`) Since he did parent taught Drivers Ed (like all the boys), I get to take the credit! lol He is loving having that little bit of extra freedom. Even if he is only running to the store to get more milk...which he probably drank all of anyways!

I will be back later today with football pics from last Saturday's game.

4 comments:

Rondell said...

Wonder Years? Where that lil' Whinney at?

Liz said...

Kylie's backpack is almost as big as her!

Lisa Laxton said...

It is! We waited too long to get one and it was the only one with wheels we could find.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Lisa, you were missed. Great pictures of the kids.
Keep up the great work Cameron.
Nana