Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bzzzzy, bzzzzzy, bzzzyyy


Busy...that is what I have been staying. I have really been working hard at making all the final adjustments and polishing touches on my website. I have more work to do though. I need to do more slide shows and I need add my price list. I have a price list that I use...I just need to get it posted. And decide if it is the pricing system I want to stick with.

Also, I have spoken with most of you, my friends and family about the use of your pictures as examples on my website. But if I failed to contact you and have any posted there that you would like removed, please let me know.

As you know, word of mouth is one of the most powerful forms of advertising. I need to add some additional family group sets, senior portraits and weddings to my portfolio. So if you know anyone with one of these needs, please send them my way!

I have corrected a lot of little things on my site, but if you happen across any typos, please let me know. Sometimes my eyes see what my head meant instead of what my hands typed! BTW, the web address is http://www.memoriesbylisa.biz for those of you who may not know it. Thanks for all your help!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Lisa! The sight is looking GREAT! I love it! It just flows really well and it's easy to use and it shows your WONDERFUL work!

Lisa Laxton said...

Thanks!