Monday, April 6, 2009

MIA...



Well, I have a decent excuse for being MIA. I have been working on editing more of my picture to add to a website I am building. It still isn't finished, but it is closer. My main hang up I think is the text. I will have to focus on it more in the next couple of days to get it finished. This picture of Josh is one I edited with an action is PSE. I think it turned out pretty cool.

I also designed and ordered my business cards today. They should be ready tomorrow. I am pleased with how they look.

6 comments:

Eden said...

Cool Card!!! I really like the look of your Blog! So Spring-y....and I need some Spring, bad :)

Mimi said...

Looks nice! I enjoy my PSE... there are some fun things you can do with it, huh? Nice card too! I really like it.

Mindy said...

Love how your card turned out. Good luck with your business!

Liz said...

Cards look great

Anonymous said...

I really like your card and I love the picture of Josh.
Nana

Thauna said...

You card looks great! You are inspiring me to get it in gear. I love the edit of the picture, I haven't played with actions yet...guess I should. The pic looks great!