Thursday, April 16, 2009

What have I been doing anyways?

Since I haven't been doing any scrap pages to share with you all, I thought I would share some of the photos I have been editing lately...and a picture of a beautiful young girl that I did a little work on for her mom. The others are all of my cousin Lindsey Myers family. If you have been to my website, you might have already seen these. If you haven't been there, then you haven't seen them!



Jace is just adorable and I ended but with some really cute ones of him!


I love, love, love this one of Madisson!


Casey and Lins make such a cute couple!


The happy little family!

See! I told you she was beautiful! Her mom (or dad) did a great job taking this picture! I am thrilled they let me work with it! Thanks mom and dad!

One thing I want to point out is, that when you click on these and they show up HUGE on your monitor..they are not designed to be view this large. Some the editing techniques tend to take on a cartoonish look in a large format. But they have the intended affect in the smaller print format. So these look more correct small here than they will bigger. Does that make sense?

3 comments:

Liz said...

Lindsey looks exactly the same as I remember her! I guess she has the "not aging" gene too. The kids are beautful.

Mimi said...

NICE JOB Lisa! They all look GREAT! I guess I have to agree that girl is beautiful... and you just made her look even more beautiful! THANKS! :)
Oh and I wish I could take credit for the pic... but alas the Dad took it! lol
Congrats on the .com too! That's awesome and will be so nice to have.

Launa said...

These look awesome! I really hope you can make the dallas workshop! You are really going to love it!! :D