Thursday, April 2, 2009

Have you noticed..


That lately I seem to post in spurts? Well, I finally made myself do a layout last night to try and catch up on some of my project 365 pages. I think this one turned out pretty good.

Just a bit of a catch up on Josh. Within a few days of getting the wrist cast he mentioned that now his wrist was popping more in the cast than it had out of it. So I called the Dr. just to see what they said about it. I didn't hear from them for a couple of days. I felt this meant that they didn't see this as a problem. Then I got call that they wanted Josh to come in that afternoon to have the cast removed and receive an injection in the area. I have to say that Josh was quite excited. Even though the cast had only been on a few days, he was extremely thrilled at the thought of it coming off! So much so that at first he didn't hear the part about the injection. So the excitement was followed by "Did you say an injection?" "Ugh!!""

Even so, he held on to the cast coming off part with an abundance of hope that he would be leaving the office in a brace this time. Well, long story short and 1 injection later...we left the office with Josh in a full cast that goes up above his elbow! He was not a happy camper.. So now each and every evening Roger and I get to listen to Josh reason as to why we should let him cut it off. The boy is driving me crazy!! And lately, that is a dang short drive!

7 comments:

Liz said...

You are dang near caught up!

Tell him just to cut off his arm and be done with it!

Lisa Laxton said...

yea..now I just have to catch up on the rest of the pages for 2009 and we won't even mention 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, well you get the idea....

Michelle said...

Great layout!!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Josh. Tell him he better take care of it. Papa Eddie keeps having to get shots in his knee, bet he wishes a cast would help his knee heal. Fun page.
Nana

Mom to Four said...

Poor Josh..........poor mom! Hang in there. Hope it heals quickly. Thanks for sharing your page :)

Cheri said...

Whoo boy...gotta comment on your last sentence there first, lol. It's a rather short distance to drive me crazy lately too! My 6 yr old is driving me NUTS with his whining today!

I hope the time in cast flies by for your son. I know if I had one I'd be whiling away the HOURS until it was cut off!

Thauna said...

I love this layout! Pink is my favorite color lately, must be the baby girl grandbaby on her way here.