Saturday, November 15, 2008


Ok. I am going to tell a story on myself in this post. Roger, Kylie and Cameron decided to watch a movie (Troy) tonight that we have already seen. Since my laptop is dead with a virus (a whole other story which is not funny at all! ), I decided to excuse myself to my little corner of the world and digi scrap! So since their show was really loud and distracting, I put my headphones on and cranked up the ipod. Now we all know what happens if you are wearing headphones while listening to your favorite tunes....you sing along! And since you can not hear yourself...you don't usually do particularly well at it. Well as you can guess...I was typing merrily along minding my own business, quietly singing along to my favorites (or so I thought) and bouncing/dancing in my chair to the rhythms. I am not sure why I turned around but there behind me snickering was Cameron soon to be followed by Kylie.


So the moral to this story is to DANCE like no one is watching...but they might really be watching.
I have also added a pic of a page I did for an online sketch challenge. It is only one page so far.

2 comments:

Liz said...

That is funny!

I am going to have to object to "Troy" being annoying however

Anonymous said...

It is funny. We never know who is watching us or when. Sounds like the kids thought it was funny too. That's cool that they caught Mom doing something fun and funny.
Nana