Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today was a huge step..










A HUGE step in my mother's life. She was the last person in the entire world to finally switch off of dial up and onto cable internet! She also added a wireless router so now, she, Roger and I can all sit in the living room on our laptops at the same time. It is great for more than one reason...probably mostly because it drives my dad absolutely crazy! He doesn't do the computer thing cept to view the pictures from his trail camera.


Since we have been here I have done 3 pages. These are from the pictures I took at Madisson's birthday party. We sure have got some cute kiddos!






3 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

No, Liz...we are not actually sit ON our laptops.. I figured I would beat you to that one! ;`P

Lisa Laxton said...

ugh! Sitting... You all know what I meant!

Anonymous said...

Wow, big step.
Nana