Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well...I stayed up last night and did page 2 of the Smalling Thanksgiving pages. I think it is going to take me at least 4 to 6 pages to do Thanksgiving for 2007. I like this page because I was able to put lots of pictures on it. It seems that my blog is turning into a place to post my pages! But I guess that is ok also. Roger made it home safe!

I think both babies are doing good. Schaffer is pretty stable. Presley was so small (2.5lbs or so) when she was born that she has more to over come. We are a family of strong people so with lots of prayers and love I know they will both be fine! Thank you for your continued prayers!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I missed out on a lot while I was in St Louis all week working. I haven't read Liz bolgs yet and just now read yours. Great way to know what you girls are up to. I watched yours for a year before you started posting again. By the way, the first one was great, I just never commented. I didn't have access to my personal stuff while I was in St Louis. I only took my work laptop and didn't realized they now have personal email blocked.
Nana