Wednesday, November 19, 2008












Ok. My laptop is now cured of its nasty nasty virus. I almost have it all put back together. I am still fighting issues with our wireless connectivity and it is driving me absolutely crazy! It is like paying for DSL but having dial up! I was so frustrated earlier today I actually sat in my chair and cried! Sad..I know.




On a happier note...I have two more pages to post and share with you all. Well, with Liz and Nana...I think ya'll are the only ones reading this! I am really enjoying the digi scrapping. There is so much to learn!









7 comments:

Liz said...

Is the connectivity a problem on all the computers or just that laptop - if its just the laptop try disabling the manufacturer software and use windows in other word Lenovo has this wireless radio software that is crap and I had issues with it when I disabled it (actually deleted it) let windows manage my wireless networks I had no problems.

Could it be the router?

Lisa Laxton said...

See today's blog for my rant/reply!

Anonymous said...

Yep, Nana loves those pictures.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading, too!

Lisa Laxton said...

Yay! Linda is here! It's PAR'TAE time! :) We will be out there before you know it for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Why won't the digipages open up big when I click on them? The one of your Cowboys party does.

Lisa Laxton said...

Not sure what went wrong..I deleted and re-loaded them and they are working now.