Friday, February 13, 2009

Check please...

Well, we finally got to go out to dinner for Chris's birthday last night. Chris usually picks a steak house for dinner. My husband decided to a NICE steak house for dinner. You know the kind....the ones that charge you to walk on their sidewalks out front. Well, needless to say the look on the boys faces when they saw the price list was well "priceless". I would have loved to have had a picture of that, but it would have been extremely uncouth to pull out my camera and snap the shot! The food was great and I was surprised that even their cooked carrots, which I usually won't eat, were very good. Strangely enough, they found a way to make them taste like cinnamon apples! The dinner went well and everyone was on their best behavior.

Now my question is...How do I get the kids to always be on their best behavior when we go eat out at the local establishments, that don't require a 2nd mortgage to dine there?

3 comments:

Liz said...

Wow go Roger! I really need to amil some cards Aunt Liz is now officially the "Late Aunt"

Anonymous said...

Fantastic.. Sounds like a great dinner and looking at Chris's face, he really enjoyed it. Love the pictures.
Nana

Mom to Four said...

Sounds like you all had a great family evening. It is hard to believe how big your boys are. And your scrapbook pages look amazing!