Friday, February 20, 2009

Some people!

I just don't understand some people. You try to do something nice for them. Looking out only for their best interest...trying to keep them out of trouble. Just trying to be a true friend...and what do they do? Call you a name! Can you believe that? A name! It is just rude and inconsiderate. You try to be helpful and give them a friendly reminder, but do they thank you? Noooo....not even close! Instead they insult you! Can you imagine the hurt...the tears....the emotional scars that may never heal! How do you deal with this kind of pain? How do you go on? You know how?

You tell on them! Yep, that is what you do. So, with that in mind I am telling! Tattle-telling! Ratting her out! I simply sent Liz...my ahem, dear, sweet, (cough - cough) loving, SIL a small email reminding her that she would be in trouble with her dad if she didn't post to her blog soon. And how does she repay my kindness? She called me smelly! You all know how sensitive I am! I am crushed!

Not only was I looking out for her, but her whole family! Poor Bob hasn't had any blogs to read or comment on so you know he is about to burst! And just think about Carol! Living with Bob and all his pent up comments! Poor thing...and if that isn't enough, he will start harassing Maria because she has been MIA lately also. And since Theresa lives there, he might just drive over there! You see where this is going? And it is all Liz's fault! She is to blame for it all! Every last bit of it. And I haven't even mentioned Nana..way out there in Arizona. All alone, checking the blogs several times a day just looking for any scrap of information on the family that she loves so dearly and misses sooooo deeply. But did Liz think about her? Noooo! All she can do spend her time trying to come up with names to call poor, innocent, helpful people!

Are we going to stand idly by and let this type of abuse go on? NO! We will stand together and hold her responsible for her actions! Not to mention her inactions! So go forth people and call her out! Don't let her get by with causing chaos and wreaking havok on our entire family! Go!


(That outta teach you to call me names Liz, you ol' meanie you! hmpf! I might be a stinker sometimes but I am not smelly!!!)

3 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my gosh its amazing how you can take something and run with it! Csn I tell you how swamped I am at work all I want to do was get out of there ontime to pick up the cake - you have a new word now - nutty!

Lisa Laxton said...

I can live with nutty...nutty is better than smelly!

Anonymous said...

Liz, don't take her serious, Lisa can think faster than anyone I know, except maybe Cameron. Hummm, that must be where he got it. By the way if she is smelly, where does that put me? Don't answer, Kylie gave me a really good answer this morning.
Opps, I think I was supposed to give Liz a hard time, not Lisa. Oh well keep blogging girls.
Nana