Thursday, February 26, 2009

Off and running...

Well, I am off to a pretty good start today. Showered and clean - check, Bed made - check, dishwasher unloaded and breakfast dishes loaded - check, laundry sorted and started - check, windows open and breeze blowin - check!, birds chipping - check (OK, I didn't make that happen - but I can enjoy it!). I am going to try and get at least a couple of my pictures for my Unit one lesson done today..I would like to send it in to my instructor this week. I also need to start my self paced photo editing class. Gotta keep moving...what have you accomplished so far?

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wash sheets because the pull-up leaked - check, green poop diaper #1 check, green diaper #2 check, went to cleaners, Walgreens, Starbucks, chased Mary around with the dust buster while she insisted on eating her "muffin man" in every room downstairs, Green poop diaper #3, got told I was not nice because I unpeeled her banana and broke it in half, put away the stuff in 2 of the cabinets after she dragged it out looking for something. All of this because I don't spank her because when I do she says "no hitting" how do you argue with that logic?? Toys are everywhere, dishwasher is unloaded needs to be loaded, sheets need to go back on the bed and I haven’t had a shower since Monday - no telling what Kylie would say I smell like.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think I prefer Lisa's day. Poor Liz, hope Mary is better. You two girls are something else.
Love you both.
Nana