Friday, February 6, 2009

Too cool!!!!

I have been having sooo much fun and learning sooo much new stuff in my new life as a digiscrapper. It is not only teaching me to make pretty pages as a history of a our life as a family, it has taught me how to make decent pictures into really good pictures. I took this picture of Josh last night at his birthday dinner. When we got home, I played with editing and love the results I got. These are tools that I will be able to use to enhance picture I take whether they are family or clients. It is too cool!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Very cool - Happy Birthday Josh - I thought about calling about 20 times keep thinking I would do it later - he was in school - they were at dinner then I was home in bed with Mary sleeping on my stomach!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures. Of course I already told Mom how good they are. Hope you had a fun birthday Josh.
Nana