Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's basketball baby!!!!


I finally made time to finish my last layout for the class I was taking. I did change mine drastically from her sample because a lot of her elements didn't go with the subject of my pictures...It's basketball baby!!! Her pictures were of coloring eggs on Easter. I needed to make mine more masculine and sporty than hers. So, I went with a basketball kit that I had and some different brushes. I am really pleased with how both the pictures taken in the gym (not easy to get good ones) and the layout it's self all worked well and looks good together!

6 comments:

Liz said...

I like it better than the class example! The concept a good idea for a number of layouts but I agree the colors weren't as neutral as some of the other lessons.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I like it. Great action pictures (of course, good subject too)
Nana

Mimi said...

Sweet Layout!!! I like it!

manus said...

This Layout is great!! I like the colours and the photos are fantastic!

Thauna said...

Great layout...I love how you changed it up. I still haven't finsihed my week 4 LO....and new classes are coming up! I better hurry.

Lisa Laxton said...

thanks for making this!!its really good!!!

make me another :)

Josh